Advanced Fat-Burning Hormone Support
Control Leptin and Control Literally EVERYTHING Related to Fat Loss
Leptin Benefits include:
- Increasing leptin sensitivity in the brain;
- Increasing leptin production in fat cells, independent of insulin;
- Increasing the ability of leptin to cross the blood-brain barrier; and
- Enhancing the overall effects of leptin by activation of the co-factor amylin.
Additional Weight Loss and Fat Loss Benefits include:
- Slowed conversion of blood sugar to fat;
- Increased insulin sensitivity;
- Interferes with sugar absorption in the intestine;
- Increased adiponectin levels;
- Increased thyroid stimulating hormone (TSH);
- Increased fat burning in fat cells; and
- Decreased appetite stimulant in the brain.
- Irvingia gabonensis is a fruit from West Africa also called “Bush Mango.” A recent study shows that Irvingia gambonensis extract enhances leptin sensitivity by decreasing levels of C-Reactive Protein (CRP) by an amazing 52%. CRP interferes with leptin’s anti-obesity actions by blocking leptin’s ability to cross the blood-brain barrier and signal a sense of fullness.
- A recent study demonstrated that after using Bush Mango for 10 weeks, control group participants lost an average of 28 pounds (a 13.1% decrease in body weight), nearly 7 inches from their belly, and had reduced their total body fat by nearly 20%. People taking a placebo lost only 3 pounds.
Other effects include:
- Decrease in ability of fat cells to convert blood sugar to stored body fat.
- Increases in insulin sensitivity.
- Slowed absorption of sugar and reducing the amount of carbohydrates absorbed, limiting spikes in blood sugar that lead to fat storage.
This compound, extracted from Olive Tree Leaves, increases the effectiveness of Leptin in signaling satiety in the brain.
- Research shows that olive leave extract increased leptin binding in the brain and resulted in decreased food intake (by 26%) and reduced body weight (by 15%) and a 78% reduction in belly fat by 78%
- Enhance leptin production in fat cells, through its ability to stimulate insulin secretion from the pancreas.
Brown Seaweed Extract
The brown seasweed extract used in LeptiBurn® is gathered from Iclandic waters and processed under strict FDA and GMP guidelines.
- Dietary supplementation with Brown Seaweed Extract significantly increases both basal and post-stimulation TSH (thyroid stimulating hormone).”
- Increasing circulating levels of TSH levels, leptin production in fat cells can be increased by up to 18%.11
- Brown seaweed also contains high levels of a substance called Fucoxanthin, which has received much attention as an anti-obesity nutrient recently. fucoxanthin reduces lower circulating leptin levels . Multiple other fat loss effects are attributed to fucoxanthin as well, including regulation of fat producing enzymes.
- Traditional herb used in Chinese healing, called “Shan Qi” by master herbalists, for the treatment of hemostasis, edema and odynolysis.
- This special ginseng extract is reported lower leptin levels, reduced food intake, increased weight loss, decrease Neuropeptide Y (which stimulates appetite), and increased cholecystokinin (appetite suppressant).
Green Tea & Yerba Mate
LeptiBurn® uses two sources of caffeine, 75% from green tea and 25% from Yerba mate. Each are used for their specific metabolic and weight loss properties.
- Green tea extract standardized from caffeine has been shown in multiple studies to speed up weight loss and fat burning. Researchers in a very recent study summarized these effects in the following way: “A green tea-caffeine mixture improves weight maintenance, through thermogenesis, fat oxidation, and sparing fat free mass.”
- The other source of caffeine comes from a unique herb called Yerba mate. Yerba mate research indicates it may induce significant weight loss, specifically through an increase in fat-burning hormone levels.