If you’re over 40 and want to defy each passing year while promoting more youthful hair, nails and skin, Health and Fitness Experts Josh Bezoni and Joel Marion offer the Top 7 foods for you to stock up on some of the most powerful anti-aging nutrients around.
1. Olive Oil – Not only do the monounsaturated fats contained in olive oil support healthy arteries and a healthy heart, but olive oil also contains polyphenols, a potent antioxidant that may help prevent a number of age-related diseases. We recommend organic extra virgin olive oil for the most anti-aging bang for your buck.
2. Red Wine – That’s right, a glass of wine daily may indeed have a positive effect on your health due to its resveratrol content, a unique antioxidant that can help fight against diabetes, heart disease, and age-related memory loss.
3. Beans – The unique proteins in beans thicken and strengthen your hair cells, so you can enjoy a full head of hair as you lengthen your years.
4. Brazil Nuts – Brazil nuts are rich in selenium, a mineral which aids in the production of the antioxidant glutathione to help slow down the skin aging process. Just 2 nuts a day will provide you with enough selenium to reap its anti-aging benefits.
5. Tomatoes – Tomatoes are rich in lycopene, which has been shown to support heart health and healthy cholesterol levels as you age. Lycopene also acts as a natural sun block to keep skin youthful and protected from harmful UV rays.
6. Raspberries & Blueberries – These two berries contain important antioxidants to help offset inflammation and oxidative stress that contribute to skin aging and wrinkles. Just one serving of either or these berries contains more antioxidants than 10 servings of most other fruits and vegetables!
7. Organic Eggs – Despite the bad rap eggs get because of their cholesterol content, which is based on completely erroneous science, eggs are rich in biotin and iron which help to promote healthy, youthful skin and hair.
Now, apart from stocking up on antioxidants and other anti-aging vitamins and minerals via the above foods, there is one other extremely important nutrient that you won’t find in the above foods that very well may hold the key to ULTIMATE health and longevity…
Learn all about this “super nutrient” at the link below, and how lacking it can really have a devastatingly negative impact on your health. We also show you exactly how to figure out if you are deficient in this critical nutrient, and if you are, precisely how to correct it so you don’t have to worry about all those nasty negative side effects!