BioTRUST IC-5 Advanced Insulin and Carbohydrate Management Supplement
Advanced Insulin and Carbohydrate Management Supplement
IC-5™Advanced Insulin and Carbohydrate Management
Increases Insulin Sensitivity
Supports Healthy Blood Glucose Levels
Converts Carbs to Muscle, Not Fat
The powerful natural ingredients in IC-5 have been found to be comparable in effectiveness to the leading oral diabetic drug, Metformin™.
CLICK HERE TO ORDER IC-5
The actions of IC-5 in helping to control blood sugar levels include:
- Replicating the action of insulin;
- Improved breakdown of glucose at the cellular level;
- More efficient insulin response to blood sugar;
- Lowers fasting blood sugar levels;
- Decreasing fasting insulin levels;
- Reducing insulin resistance;
- Slowing absorption of sugar in the digestive tract;
- The bark from the Indonesian Cinnamomum burmannii replicates the role of insulin; it also:
- Effectively balances manage blood sugar levels, especially after a meal high in carbohydrates.
- Improves glucose delivery to the cells in the muscles, providing a source of energy and fuel.
- Speeds up glucose metabolism by up to 20-fold, keeping blood sugar levels low and increasing the use of body fat for energy and caloric expenditure.
- Gets rid of glucose in a more efficient manner.
- This results in a significantly lower blood glucose response to high glycemic/high carbohydrate foods.
- Berberine is a rare plant alkaloid used for hundreds of years in India and in Ayurvedic medicine.
- Berberine regulates insulin secretion and increases insulin response to glucose in the blood stream; removing sugar from the blood at a faster rate
- Berberine increases the number of insulin receptors in the body, transporting more sugar from blood to muscles at a faster rate.
- In a recent study, Berberine demonstrated to be as effecitve reducing the hypogycemic effect as leading diabetes drugs, this included:
- 21% decrease in the long term measure of blood sugar control;
- 35% lower fasting blood sugar levels;
- 28% decrease in fasting insulin levels ;
- 44.7% decrease in Insulin Resistance
Pterocarpus Marsupium Extract (Indian Kino Tree)
- Indian Kino Tree is a leading natural treatment of diabetes mellitus by Ayurvedic physicians in India.
- Reduces the sugar absorption in the digestive tract and increases insulin production
- It is effective in cell regeneration, allowing full and healthy function of the pancreas.
- It has been found in to decrease blood sugar levels 2 hours after a meal and by over 20%
- As effective as leading manufactured diabetic drugs in lowering blood sugar.
4-hydroxy-isoleucine (4HI) (Fenugreek)
- 4-hydroxy-isoleucine is a natural phytochemical isolated from an herb called fenugreek, also known as Trigonella foenum-graecum L.
- Fenugreek is an herb that is highly produced in Arabic regions and India.
- 4HI may decrease insulin resistance by up to 53%.
- Prevents some of the absorption of glucose through the gut and digestive tract and into the blood stream.
- Proven to enhance glycogen breakdown in muscle cells following exercise; increasing glycogen storage and reducing fat storage.
R-Alpha-Lipoic Acid (LA)
- Increase glucose uptake in muscle cells, allowing more efficient energy conversion
- LA improved insulin sensitivity by 25% after one month of treatment.
- Studies suggests that the R-isomer of LA may be effective in improving insulin sensitivity.
Some of the links in the post above are “affiliate links.” This means if you click on the link and purchase the item, we will receive an affiliate commission. Regardless, we only recommend products or services we believe will add value to our readers.