Advanced Insulin and Carbohydrate Management Supplement
IC-5™Advanced Insulin and Carbohydrate Management
Increases Insulin Sensitivity
Supports Healthy Blood Glucose Levels
Converts Carbs to Muscle, Not Fat
The powerful natural ingredients in IC-5 have been found to be comparable in effectiveness to the leading oral diabetic drug, Metformin™.
The actions of IC-5 in helping to control blood sugar levels include:
- Replicating the action of insulin;
- Improved breakdown of glucose at the cellular level;
- More efficient insulin response to blood sugar;
- Lowers fasting blood sugar levels;
- Decreasing fasting insulin levels;
- Reducing insulin resistance;
- Slowing absorption of sugar in the digestive tract;
- The bark from the Indonesian Cinnamomum burmannii replicates the role of insulin; it also:
- Effectively balances manage blood sugar levels, especially after a meal high in carbohydrates.
- Improves glucose delivery to the cells in the muscles, providing a source of energy and fuel.
- Speeds up glucose metabolism by up to 20-fold, keeping blood sugar levels low and increasing the use of body fat for energy and caloric expenditure.
- Gets rid of glucose in a more efficient manner.
- This results in a significantly lower blood glucose response to high glycemic/high carbohydrate foods.
- Berberine is a rare plant alkaloid used for hundreds of years in India and in Ayurvedic medicine.
- Berberine regulates insulin secretion and increases insulin response to glucose in the blood stream; removing sugar from the blood at a faster rate
- Berberine increases the number of insulin receptors in the body, transporting more sugar from blood to muscles at a faster rate.
- In a recent study, Berberine demonstrated to be as effecitve reducing the hypogycemic effect as leading diabetes drugs, this included:
- 21% decrease in the long term measure of blood sugar control;
- 35% lower fasting blood sugar levels;
- 28% decrease in fasting insulin levels ;
- 44.7% decrease in Insulin Resistance
Pterocarpus Marsupium Extract (Indian Kino Tree)
- Indian Kino Tree is a leading natural treatment of diabetes mellitus by Ayurvedic physicians in India.
- Reduces the sugar absorption in the digestive tract and increases insulin production
- It is effective in cell regeneration, allowing full and healthy function of the pancreas.
- It has been found in to decrease blood sugar levels 2 hours after a meal and by over 20%
- As effective as leading manufactured diabetic drugs in lowering blood sugar.
4-hydroxy-isoleucine (4HI) (Fenugreek)
- 4-hydroxy-isoleucine is a natural phytochemical isolated from an herb called fenugreek, also known as Trigonella foenum-graecum L.
- Fenugreek is an herb that is highly produced in Arabic regions and India.
- 4HI may decrease insulin resistance by up to 53%.
- Prevents some of the absorption of glucose through the gut and digestive tract and into the blood stream.
- Proven to enhance glycogen breakdown in muscle cells following exercise; increasing glycogen storage and reducing fat storage.
R-Alpha-Lipoic Acid (LA)
- Increase glucose uptake in muscle cells, allowing more efficient energy conversion
- LA improved insulin sensitivity by 25% after one month of treatment.
- Studies suggests that the R-isomer of LA may be effective in improving insulin sensitivity.